Road risk insurance

Speak to one of our experts on

01323 444999 

What is road risk insurance?

All motor traders need the flexibility to drive cars in connection with the motor trade. A road risk insurance policy will allow you to drive customer's vehicles for motor trade purposes and your own vehicles for pleasure.

The section can include

  • Own vehicles on the road and at home

  • Driving customer's vehicles

  • Named drivers

  • Demonstration cover

  • On line MID updates

  • Cover for Trade plates

  • Additional business use for another occupation

You must be able to prove you are running a motor trade business and your insurer may request evidence of this.

Executive Insurance is a family run insurance brokers based in Eastbourne, East Sussex. We pride ourselves on the service we offer and being truly independent.

Third Floor, 182 - 184 Terminus Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex BN21 3BB

Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5:30pm

Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays - Closed

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon

Executive Insurance Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, registration number 577444.

We are covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). Please see their website for details and the Complaints section of our terms of business.